What does the job involve?
In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English and Arabic.
• You must be living in Algeria for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks.
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media.
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Algeria.
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Don’t Delay! Submit your application through the below link using a desktop PC/Laptop and a member of our recruitment team will then review and process your application.
Please note: We are unable to offer more than one Personalized Internet Assessor role per IP address.
|Employeur||Lionbridge GSS Ltd.|
|Fonction / Métier||Informatique, Systèmes d’information|
|Secteur d'activité||Informatique, Télécom, Internet|
|Type de contrat||Indépendant - Freelance|
|Expérience demandée||1 à 2 ans|